It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Welcome
Welcome to whu-au forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: England 5-1 Croatia
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:15 am 

Result! Didn't expect to clobber 'em, thought it'd be much closer? Anyway, on the plane now. I do love a World Cup. :)

Last edited by beggers on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: England 5-1 Croatia
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:52 am 
Iron (500+)

beggers wrote:
Result! Didn't expect to clobber 'em, thought it'd be much closer? Anyway, on the plane now. I do love a WC. :)

A toilet? Why? Got the shits again!? :p

But good on England. Would prefer them in our group over the Croats.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:32 pm 

Davros wrote:
A toilet? Why? Got the shits again!? :p

FFS, there, now stop sabotaging my threads. You are becoming a right pain in the balls! :mad:

I post these things to chat about football not go off into some useless tangent about spelling and the like, I'm not interested. So FFS go and hump someone else's leg for a while. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:23 pm 

Was pleased to see they got through (Cos that was in doubt?). IN any case Robert pulled off 2 great saves before they stuck it in the net. Haven't heard much about Upson and its a shame Cole couldn't get on for a run. When i saw the scoreline this morning I really hoped he'd gotten one. Ah Well. Next time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 pm 
Academy graduate (200+)

TheRedRisky wrote:
Was pleased to see they got through (Cos that was in doubt?). IN any case Robert pulled off 2 great saves before they stuck it in the net. Haven't heard much about Upson and its a shame Cole couldn't get on for a run. When i saw the scoreline this morning I really hoped he'd gotten one. Ah Well. Next time.

Well pleased that Cole got a rest, I think he has a busy year ahead with the Hammers. TBH I think at best he is a solid squad player at that level. I will be following England before Australia as long as that mercenary c--t Neal is playing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:45 pm 

David wrote:
I will be following England before Australia as long as that mercenary c--t Neal is playing.

Who? :roll: :p

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:52 pm 
Academy graduate (200+)

TheRedRisky wrote:
David wrote:
I will be following England before Australia as long as that mercenary c--t Neal is playing.

Who? :roll: :p

Yeah Yeah Neill. Got a bit confused reading about the republican. Still dont get it. :p

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:09 am 
Iron (500+)

beggers wrote:

FFS, there, now stop sabotaging my threads. You are becoming a right pain in the balls! :mad:

I post these things to chat about football not go off into some useless tangent about spelling and the like, I'm not interested. So FFS go and hump someone else's leg for a while. :roll:

Sorry you don't have a sense of humour. :roll: Will keep it strictly serious and on topic for you. Nah, fuck it. You can live in your grumpy world - you fascists won't keep me from my happy go lucky world.

David wrote:

Can't believe that David if you are Aussie. Can understand following England but not before Australia just because you don't like one player and an ex-hammer to boot. Lampard plays for England you know. Does Neill shit you more than him?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:26 am 
Academy graduate (200+)

Davros wrote:
beggers wrote:

Sorry you don't have a sense of humour. :roll: Will keep it strictly serious and on topic for you. Nah, fuck it. You can live in your grumpy world - you fascists won't keep me from my happy go lucky world.

David wrote:

Can't believe that David if you are Aussie. Can understand following England but not before Australia just because you don't like one player and an ex-hammer to boot. Lampard plays for England you know. Does Neill shit you more than him?

Naturalised Aussie, born in East London and have an interest in both camps. Cant compare Lampard to Lucas and I dont think its a West Ham thing either. Lucas Neill wanted to go to Liverpool before West Ham but in the end came to us for the money. Now he is shopping himself around again for money and will probably end up at Sunderland, another step backwards but once again for money. I cant cop the prick. He is a mercenary c--t whoever he plays for and as long as he is in Australian colours there is no way I could wish him well.
Yes, Neill does shit me more than Lampard. At least Lampard has a trophy or two to show for his career which is ultimately what every sportsman should play for..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:01 pm 

Davros wrote:
beggers wrote:

I've got a great sense of humour mate but quite frankly your mantra just isn't funny. Indeed, it's boring and the same old tired nonsense. :p. By all means post funny, I love a good laugh, but you tend to just stir and in 'your happy go lucky world' that may be deemed hilarious, but in reality it's just annoying.

Oh I do hope you spot some spelling and grammatical errors in my reply, that way you can reagle us all with one of your ball tearingly funny retorts. :roll: But keep the hilarity down to a minimum mate as I'm still recovering from your last batch of side spliters. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:31 pm 
Iron (500+)

David wrote:
Naturalised Aussie, born in East London and have an interest in both camps. Cant compare Lampard to Lucas and I dont think its a West Ham thing either. Lucas Neill wanted to go to Liverpool before West Ham but in the end came to us for the money. Now he is shopping himself around again for money and will probably end up at Sunderland, another step backwards but once again for money. I cant cop the prick. He is a mercenary c--t whoever he plays for and as long as he is in Australian colours there is no way I could wish him well.
Yes, Neill does shit me more than Lampard. At least Lampard has a trophy or two to show for his career which is ultimately what every sportsman should play for..

Fair enough supporting England then but still don't really understand the anti-Neill thing so much. He would never have played for us if we didn't offer him more money. Nor would most of the players we signed in our time of woe including Upson and we'd have gone down without them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:20 pm 
Site Admin

Davros wrote:
David wrote:

Fair enough supporting England then but still don't really understand the anti-Neill thing so much. He would never have played for us if we didn't offer him more money. Nor would most of the players we signed in our time of woe including Upson and we'd have gone down without them.

Personally I agree we would never have got Neill if it wasn't for the money we offered and no I'm not suprised that he is money motivated again but does that excuse the behaviour? Why should we sit back and say modern footballers are just there for the money and thats ok? Personally I think we should cunt off players like Neill big time and make it uncomfortable for players to act like this in the future. Neill has made a fortune in recent years at West Ham and could have continued to make a good wedge of cash there over the next 12 months. He should've showed some gratitude for the big bucks we gave him by showing some loyalty for the next 12 months then he could've had a world cup and shown off his talents there and possibly got a big contract off the back of that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:20 pm 
Fringe player (150+)

Great to see England qualify and great to get revenge on the Croats after failing to qualify for Euro08 (although that can be mostly blamed on that useless turd McLaren). Capello seems to have instilled a good mentality in the team, they're actually playing good football. I do wish he would stop selecting Heskey though, I don't know what he see's in him. Surely Cole or Defoe would be a much better partner for Rooney... they might actually score goals too.

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ]