It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:40 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC + 9 hours



Welcome
Welcome to whu-au forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!





 Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Famous West Ham supporters.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:15 pm 
State Event Organiser

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:29 am
Posts: 1489
Location: Melbourne
leprechaunsloan wrote:
She looks better when she isn't stick thin I reckon

Funny you say that. I said to her only this morning when we got up "eat your breakfast because you're getting thin and I don't want people laughing at me when I go out with you".



_________________
Chas Mann.....the greatest Hammers fan ever.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous West Ham supporters.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:03 am 
Hammer (400+)

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:16 pm
Posts: 426
Location: Brisbane and Cairns
Hammer Si wrote:
leprechaunsloan wrote:
She looks better when she isn't stick thin I reckon

Funny you say that. I said to her only this morning when we got up "eat your breakfast because you're getting thin and I don't want people laughing at me when I go out with you".


You always give me a laugh Si mate, good on you
'><'



_________________
Football is in my blood, for me the bubbles will never fade and die - John Lyall
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous West Ham supporters.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:35 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:52 am
Posts: 2929
Location: Brisbane
Hammer Si wrote:
leprechaunsloan wrote:
She looks better when she isn't stick thin I reckon

Funny you say that. I said to her only this morning when we got up "eat your breakfast because you're getting thin and I don't want people laughing at me when I go out with you".


She has plenty to eat when she comes round my place - I just make her work it off after.



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous West Ham supporters.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:02 pm 
Hammer (400+)

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:16 pm
Posts: 426
Location: Brisbane and Cairns
Dave wrote:
Hammer Si wrote:
leprechaunsloan wrote:
She looks better when she isn't stick thin I reckon

Funny you say that. I said to her only this morning when we got up "eat your breakfast because you're getting thin and I don't want people laughing at me when I go out with you".


She has plenty to eat when she comes round my place - I just make her work it off after.


She said she was only seeing me :(



_________________
Football is in my blood, for me the bubbles will never fade and die - John Lyall
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous West Ham supporters.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 am 
State Event Organiser

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:29 am
Posts: 1489
Location: Melbourne
I know why she's thin.

Because everytime I shag her I give her a biscuit (think about it for a minute)



_________________
Chas Mann.....the greatest Hammers fan ever.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous West Ham supporters.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:23 pm 
State Event Organiser
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 152
Location: Williamstown, Victoria
Now by her own admission we can add........ THE QUEEN !!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/the-queens-a-west-ham-fan-416997


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous West Ham supporters.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:34 pm 
Hammer (400+)

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:16 pm
Posts: 426
Location: Brisbane and Cairns
hahahaha! So good!



_________________
Football is in my blood, for me the bubbles will never fade and die - John Lyall
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous West Ham supporters.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:58 pm 
Academy player (25+)

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:45 pm
Posts: 34
Location: Brisbane
David Essex
http://www.football-league.co.uk/features/20120313/famous-fans-david-essex_2293307_2645116


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous West Ham supporters.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:59 am 
Under 10s
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:05 am
Posts: 4
No Maiden fans here i suppose :-)

Steve Harris founder of the band

Image



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Famous West Ham supporters.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:50 am 
Hammer (400+)

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:16 pm
Posts: 426
Location: Brisbane and Cairns
I don't know how that hadn't come up yet!!



_________________
Football is in my blood, for me the bubbles will never fade and die - John Lyall
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Contact Us | All times are UTC + 9 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron

suspicion-preferred